Monday, February 1, 2016

Everyone has FEAR


Do you know Jason Statham? Perhaps many are familiar with. He is a Hollywood actor, which is very cool I think, each of his films there's nothing boring. If it does not know, maybe you guys can watch the Fast fourius the latter, which acts as Shaw. That's him. Already know?
Yesterday I saw the film titled Wild Card. In the film, he also acts as a champion. He did not have to use a gun to fight, he just use any kind of tool that is nearby, the last time he was just using a spoon to kill Russians as much as six people, including the boss. They are all complete with a weapon / GUN, but Jason alias Nick just use a spoon but it was not a problem for him ...
very cool, right?. If you like that, what would we fear. Nothing, right? There should be no. But it turns out there is, in the story she met a very rich man who always scared. Last became a friend of Jason in the story. He said that before Jason kill people earlier, "I just realized, everyone has fear in this world. There is no need for me to be strong like you, because I would still have fear, just like you who still have fear. I have to do now, I just need to get out defeat fears, and so also with you ".


Not suitable heck he says it to a Jason in the story, but it was the reality. Nick is a very great fight, but still have their own fears and stress. So also with us. We all have fears. But most people are increasingly cultivate fear it, so getting bigger and bigger. Yet we need to do is beat the fear, at least not increase our fear of it.
You have fear? I also. You want to beat him? I also. Lets fight.
Salam Harjoshrian

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE