Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I want to disappear, can I?


Got me thinking, what am I doing this? Why I really do not enjoy it this time? Why are many times that I think, so as if I'm relaxed, but my mind there ...
Do not know what to say. But it did not produce any results. hahaha, I very often lately mused. True not you think that I do this? But if so, why it was like this? Should it be like this? Fraught with challenges?
I wanted to disappear from this earth. Can I? If I could disappear from this world, one day? Obviously the answer is no ..
I was watching anime Samurai X. There are words like these, only the strong survive in this world sapat. And I say it's true. But not strong in terms of physical, but mental and establishment ...
Say your condition is currently strong, because you want revenge because you used to be very weak. Is it like that? I do not think so. Strong here, how you can fight your fear of it.
Just as hope want to disappear one day. But can I going to forget it all? The answer is no. So the right answer, I had to face it all ...
I really miss you


Salam Harjoshrian

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE