Thursday, February 4, 2016

The reason why man should be able to cook...



Talk about cooking and cooking, would always be associated with the Eve alias women. Why? Must be like that? Perhaps it is a tradition from time immemorial, women cook and men hunting or foraging ... Different again with the Bataknese, hehehe

What it must be like that? Apparently not, people in the village are usually when there is a party, which became the artisan cooking the men. But if in the house, still the Eve.


But we do not discuss it. Now it is wet cooking expert that it is the man, where are the women? Ha ha ha. Maybe there are still many of us these men, who upheld her selfishness, with regard cooking it are women. Legitimate anyway. But what if you live alone? Who will cook seseuatu to you? Definitely yourself (If again no money).


I kinda know what the cook, tau little bit. At least not possible to starve because they can not buy food. First time I forced my parents to know to cook. Not over oil or gas stove, but still using firewood. Very tired but now I think it is an interesting experience for me.


Now different again. There's another reason I should be able to cook, in addition to myself, but for my wife later. Looks very naive anyway, but it was my desire. Not always my wife can cook something for me later. Sometimes when he later ill, or want spoiled-spoiled, we must be able to cook. The other thing is the problem cravings. If I'd heard that the problem of cravings, what cool them to be obeyed. What if he'll want to eat our food? Kan we may not love food poison, aka bad. In fact, for our children's health as well later in her womb.


hahaha, so for us men, practice cooking. Definitely not loss ...

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE