Thursday, February 4, 2016

When do I know you?



Telling stories to other people very pleasant. Especially if it's the story of our own. But consciously or unconsciously, most people only share about the fun just to others, but the next day the pain is shared only to a few people, and I think that's only natural anyway ...
But after I have think more carefully again, there are many who ask for help to me and went away. I'm not too affected by it. Indifferent think. But that makes me sick and do not believe it is the people who are close to me do not want to share about problems and sorrows. It makes me sick. When he considers me as a friend, no one should need to be worrying about right? But why he did not want the story, so I hear it from someone else ...
I was thinking, if I'm not close enough to you? If you just talk about your happiness to me, when I know you? Because someone better known when he was in trouble. Be open, hopefully be able to help. That's what a friend / friends.

Salam harjoshrian ...

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE