Saturday, January 30, 2016

Choose your Star



Blue sky definitely missingThe sun must have hiddenBirds singing must have been passedKukuruyuk chicken dimsOnly by nightfallJust because the dark appears
Not fear it emitsNor the silence without meaningAlso not feeling so dimInstead, and open also losses
I was pleased with the nightHe was glad the sun goWe are delighted blue sky invisibleI could see the starsShe could see the moonWe can see the beautiful night
Any loss of the nightWhat a loss to the starsWhat a loss for the monthThere is noIt's just oneWe were so poeticYou're my star and you're my moon
I choose a starYou select a starAll had a starNot because we are sadNot because we lack workIt's just that it's fun
When I miss someoneWhen I missAs I did not know people sayAt a time when I wanted to hear her voiceThat for now,very difficult for meDark night is my hopeThe brightest star is my choiceSo I can smileJust because thinking for youHi, Choose your starMaybe it also my star

SalamHarjoshrian ...

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE