Saturday, January 30, 2016

Want to succeed? Serves the feel...



I often listen to the way people achieve success. Many of the suggestions we may ask to be successful like him. They usually will not hesitate to give her tips to us in order to be successful. Do not know why, they seemed sure we would not be able to achieve as they achieve. Is it just my thoughts alone or not, but it looks like yes ..

Now let me ask you, what tips have you ask of someone extraordinary? Are they covering up herself? I don't think so. So, if you can achieve what they achieve? 80% The answer is definitely not. Why? I almost don't know ...


Today there are people or rather companions asked how to play the guitar? Because he sent a recording of the results he practiced for three days. And very bad, it must be because it is still a beginner. So I give advice, to play in the key / chord C only, then rambas continue to sing a song, do not need to change the key. Until you get the "feel" it. If it can already, would have been easy the entry, then change to change key / chord.


After I said that, I so want to write it here. I've also been told. Many people do something very hard, but the results are minimal. for example, people who exercise. I can already good tips from the good in the gym. He said like this, "The many rehearsals here harder than me, but she still like it, not because the nutrients but because they can not be the feel. If you feel the feel where would you form the muscles of your body, you must be like this, even more ".


Whether a professional person ever say that? I don't think so. They will be more likely to say that they are trying very hard, and finally succeeded. I guess it was not enough, when you get a feel for her in achieving something that will be successful. Do not believe? try it yourself ...


Salam Harjoshrian

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE