Thursday, January 21, 2016

When is Star Reach Me?


Hang your ambition as high as stars in the sky, and humble heart like pearls on the sea floor. It is the Indonesian language teaching at an elementary school. Adi is one of the students in the class, and she is very plain.
 Even the night comes, remember the adage that says the teacher in the class, he immediately came out. And he saw the stars. He observes and look for the brightest star, so he made his goals there. And he found it. He made it his goal there. Then the question arises in him, How and

when I reach that star? Is the star  would come up to me later as an adult?
He became more curious. He called his mother and asked when he reached for the stars? Her mother just smiled at her son's favor. You just learning Indonesian yes was in your class? Mother asked. hmmm? why mother know? yea, sure ... my son, that innocent and naive, did not mean it that way. That is make your dream as high, so that you will strive to reach, and when you fulfill your dreams, do not become arrogant. Adi was nodding his head....

*****
When will I reach out stars? Maybe it's a question like the Adi. But I asked when I saw the other day star. It makes me feel funny myself, so making this paper. Do not think about when you're reaching for the stars, but make your efforts/plans to reach the star.
SalamHarjoshrian ...

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE