Saturday, January 23, 2016

What my powers?

poetry:
Sat in the dark night
Pensive will chill of the night
It occurred to be feeling buoyant
All in one
What are my powers?


Thoughts that often creep
The thought of it often mingle
Even thought it is often unthinkable
All baffles
What are my powers?


I wanted to say hello
I want to stay in touch and call you
I do not want to miss the information about you
All of it is simply wishes
What are my powers?


Whatever my powers faced with excitement?
Something in my power to understand my confusion?
Something in my power to suppress all desire?
I was powerless against it all
But it should be, because I have to know
know what is the reason all of it
Which makes me powerless


Warm greetings from me to you ...

Harjoshrian

No comments:

LIRIK LAGU TERBARU ROHAKKU - JUN MUNTHE